Thursday, August 19, 2010

Will is ONE!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE repeat clients...seriously...I get very attached to my clients ( I know..I am a softy) so when I get to see them again and again, it thrills me beyond words.

So I was super psyched to get to "shoot" Will's first bday pics...and his mommy and daddy jumped in for some too...double bonus.

One thing I really love is the before and now pic...because man...these little guys grow so much that first year.

Here is Will from earlier this year...just a little peanut (I still am in love with that green button down and baseball tie...just sayin')


And here is Will now...a big one year old! And he is still rockin amazing hair!

And the whole family...I LOVE this family pic. Absolutely stunning. :)

Will took a little break (and I mean little...he is a mover and a shaker) and I loved that he sat in my favorite blue chair :)


Yes...your right Will....you are #1 buddy!


Mommy....aka the baby whisperer. So sweet, I love capturing these sweet tender moments. Lauren is an awesome mommy...she just beams when she is around Will...it is awesome to see.


Tickle time...Dan is a good tickler...not that I know that personally..ha! But he had Will crackin' up! Love it.

Will had just started to walk before our session and he got up and gave it a try a few times while we were together. Here he is with a little help from mommy and daddy. I can just see the look of pride and excitement on his face. But boy, once they walk...life as we know it is never the same.

I think he was laughing at the ducks...man there were some D-U-C-K-S at this park.

Time for cake...my favorite part! Will has the best cake pictures to date...he LOVES cake (a boy after my own heart) and I have to say I love how much he loves it. It makes me smile...anytime I am having a bad day...I just have to pull up Will's cake pictures and I am guaranteed a chuckle at least.

Here he is showing the #1 who is boss.....

You talking to me?? I am busy eating my cake :)

This session had a lot of firsts for me.
My car was dead when I went to leave...yep, left my lights on...felt like an idiot. Thanks again Lauren and Dan for the jump :)
First time a birthday cake was demolished...there was nothing left of it to show that it started in cake form and I love it!!
First time I feared for my life...I honestly thought a duck gang was forming and they were coming after us for laying a blanket down on their territory. I hid my fear well because I didn't want Dan and Lauren to think I was chicken. Oh and Dan got bit by flies...a lot. I felt really bad.
But at the end of the day...I had a great time because Lauren and Dan are super easy to be around and they have one of the cutest boys EVER...and I am lucky enough to get to photograph him.
Hugs!
Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to visit this again. I needed another smile, and some laughter from envisioning you eyeing a duck gang! You Rock Sista! You are a gifted artist, and I'm a better person for knowing you. Love this post, it puts happy feelings in my being :) Hugs, Kell

Clary said...

The colors are so pretty in these Lisa!! Will is one handsome 1 year old:)