Friday, August 6, 2010

Jonathan & Ashton - Part Two

I am excited to finally share with you "Part Two" of Ashton & Jonathan's amazing wedding.
The reception was held at Villa Marie Winery in Marion IL.....Kelly, Jess and I were so excited to get some "vineyard" pics.

But we grabbed a few more inside first...I love this one of the adorable "littlest" flower girl that Kelly got.

Oh how I love black and white....so timeless.

Once we started making the drive towards Villa Marie and we saw the storm clouds rolling...our dreams of "vineyard" pics were starting to fade. It is funny because the conversation in the van during the drive consisted of..."ok, looks like the clouds are moving away from where we are heading." "So...really, do you think the clouds are moving away??" "Boy....I hope those clouds are moving out." It was kind of funny...I have never been so obsessed with storm clouds. :)
But we got there and pulled out the big guns (ha! So dramatic)...Kelly grabbed the guys...and got this jumping pic...which I LOVE. These guys were amazing jumpers.

And this...love the "tough guy look" :) Pretty hot stuff...huh, ladies!


BIG Kisses! Ashton and Jon had the most awesome fun wedding party. They were up for anything...and if we didn't have a storm heading our way...I knew we could of had a ton more fun with them and they would of done anything we asked. LOVE that!



And the beautiful ladies.


Ashton....your gorgeous! Getta out here with those eyes! I kept saying to myself while I was editing these...what awesome eyes...and the shape..they just have this beautiful exotic shape to them. Ok...I am obsessed with eyeballs...what can I say :)


I LOVE that we made it to the vineyard...my dreams were answered! Yes!!! It was as perfect as I pictured it for the weeks before that I was daydreaming about the wedding. So perfect, so green....and the most beautiful couple right smack dab in the middle of it.

One of my favorites!


Gorgeous! And I have the give my genius partner Kelly props for this one.


They liked to kiss...and I liked to make them kiss...perfect combo!


The storm finally arrived....and we headed inside.

And inside was one hellva party.












Ashton and Jon...being a part of your day was amazing! I had me smiling for days afterwards. I LOVE this job...I love couples in love and I was especially lucky with your wedding...you guys are kind, gracious and a load of fun!
I wish you many many magical years!!!
HUGS!
Lisa

1 comment:

astaylo17 said...

Thanks, Lisa! We loved having you! It was awesome and we love the pictures! Now we have these to look back on for the rest of our lives!