Sunday, August 15, 2010

Audrey is back.....

I first got to photograph the beautiful Miss Audrey when she was just a few months old...remember her??

Now look at her! She has grown so much...but she is as cute as ever.
I absolutely LOVE to see my clients again (and again) because I get to see how much they have grown and changed. My clients are very important to me...and it is such an honor to capture these sweet fleeting moments for them. So it is like seeing old friends again...and that is what it felt like with my visit with Audrey and her mommy and daddy. Such nice people! And I love it when it feels like I am hanging out with old friends...and I just happened to bring my camera along :)


Oh how I could squeeze her! Don't worry Jessica and Rich...I will control myself..but she is just so darn cute.



Oh how I love baby feet....they are perfectly square and chubby and cute as can be.

Little ones at this age make the cutest and funniest faces. It is like they are discovering something new everyday...like how to squish up their noses or stick their tongues out.
I love it.




There is just something about this one that I love so much...Audrey looks so relaxed in her mommy's arms. And I love how she is just checking out her mommy's bracelet...probably thinking "how can I get that in my mouth." :)



It was so great to spend some time with you guys! Miss Audrey is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again and see how much more she has changed. The first year is truly magically! Enjoy every second of it.
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: