Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It is Good to be Two!!

Because when your two...your curious, you have more energy than you know what to do with and of course everyone thinks your adorable.

Sweet little Ameera was all those things and more. I was very excited to meet Ameera and her mommy at the Botanical Gardens for some fun among the flowers :)

Ameera did a lot of this.....

But that is ok I have been chasing kids every day for 12 years...I am a pro...thankfully, because I was able to get images like this.....


and this.....

I am a BIG fan of the serious face. If my kiddos don't automatically do it, then I request it at least once during a session. I think there is something about a more serious look...it draws your attention to the eyes and the eyes are the windows to the soul :)
Ameera has a beautiful "serious look"....and I didn't even have to ask her to show me :)

Ameera and her equally beautiful mommy Kaamil. :)




Why...HELLO beautiful girl.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE (yes, I need 3 Love's) this image. I knew as soon as I looked at it on the back of my camera I was crazy about it and seeing it on the "big" screen made me love it 100x more.
This needs to be framed...BIG...ok Kaamil :)


Her expression cracks me up here...it is like she is thinking "Are you sure I am supposed to be standing here smack dab in the middle of these flowers??" Sure why not...no body was looking ;)

And I have to end with another image that is one of my favorites from our time together. This makes my heart skip a beat...LOVE...that is what is says to me loud and clear...someone loves her mommy.


Thank you ladies for spending your week day evening with me. I had soooo much fun with you gals! Ameera...thanks for the work out sweetie...Miss Lisa needed it :)

No comments: