Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Lisa Kelly Photo is on a "1st Birthday Roll" and I LOVE it. I love capturing what I think is the most important birthday....I love how each of these little one year olds are so different and I love watching how absolutely in love the parents are with their child.

Laura contacted me to take some photos of Mr. Jacob...because Jacob was turning one. I liked Laura right away...some people you just know are awesome..and Laura is one of them. And as soon as I met her hubby Todd and Jacob....I could see that the whole family was the same way..awesome.

Here they are...given Jacob some lovin' :) Favorite family pic of the day!

Well...hello gorgeous! This is my favorite of Jacob...I have lots of favorites :)

Trying out my special birthday boy chair. This little chair has seen a lot of action lately.

This picture taken stuff is exhausting. :) He did so good...coming home from a long day of child care....and he was recently moved up to a room with kids his age and a bit older...it is all enough to wear any guy out.


I love his shirt.

We had such beautiful lighting that night...but it was hot as Haiti out there.
Laura you have such a beautiful smile.

Jacob seems to be quite the Daddies boy...but this smile...it was all for his momma. Another favorite.
Some serious thinking going on here.

Look at those eyelashes....and those eyes.



Jacob I hope your first year is full of lots of love, fun and adventures! I hope to see you again buddy.
Todd and Laura...thank you for inviting me into your home and for being so welcoming. I hope when your little guy is a BIG guy...these pictures warm your heart.
Hugs~
Lisa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Get job capturing this little cutie, Lis!!!!

Kelly said...

Let's try that again:

GREAT JOB capturing that little cutie, Lis!!!