Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rich & Leena...Happily Ever After!

I had the pleasure of second shooting for Cara Crumbliss for the wedding of Rich & Leena. It was such an awesome day!

Up until that day Cara and I had not personally met...we did all of our correspondence via email...so to say I was nervous about meeting her is an understatement. But once I did meet her I was put right at ease...she is so sweet and very talented and a joy to work with.

Rich and Leena are an amazing couple! Such kind and thoughtful people....it was so awesome to be there to witness the love between them on this very amazing day.

We went to Laclede's Landing and the Arch Grounds for some shots before the ceremony.


Leena looked so beautiful...I loved her dress.

The ceremony and reception were at the Randall Gallery. It was amazing! The light..the art...the details that Rich and Leena put together. Gorgeous!!
I loved their cake...the flower and butterfly details.

As a second shooter I try to really focus on the details...and boy I love details. Now Rich and Leena had some of the most gorgeous details I have ever seen. The floral arrangements and details were out of this world. I have to give a shout out to Leena's florist.....Montano Grant Floral and Event Design. If your a bride...I highly suggest you check them out.



The super adorable flower girls...who by the way LOVED having their pictures taken.

Now you may kiss your bride....I never get tired of capturing that first kiss of husband and wife :)
Check out the AMAZING floral lays around Rich and Leena's necks. (And I know I spelled lay wrong...but it is late and I am tired and I can't remember the correct way...so there) :)

The upstairs dining area at Randall Gallery....out of this world gorgeous!


Oh how I love me some candy bars :)



Rich and Leena I hope your days are filled with the same kind of warmth and love that you showed everyone during your wedding. It was an honor to be there.
Cara, thank you so much for the opportunity! It was so awesome to work with you. I wish you the best of luck on the East Coast...I know your gonna rock it and be very successful in your new city.

No comments: