Sunday, August 22, 2010

Matlock Family

I know this fantastic family from Hanna Woods. Jen (aka mom) helps me on various committees and is such a sweet heart. Grant and my Emily are in the same class and he is such a nice little guy. And another thing about Jen...every time I see her she looks like a million bucks...and this session was no exception. Seriously, I don't think Jen ever has a bad hair, bad outfit...I have nothing to wear day....makes me a little depressed..ha ha. kidding :)

Here they are...and I love the emotions and expression in this shot. Emily...a Daddy's girl and also very comfortable in front of the camera. Grant with his serious look :) And Lauren with her ear to ear smile. Such a cute family!

This makes me smile. Lauren is all personality and as cute as can be! I also love any chance to showcase the "baby" of the family.



I adore this one of Grant...he has such great eyes. Actually all the kids have amazing eyes.
Grant has such a sweet smile.

Lauren you make me smile!

Emily your such a beauty!

Pulling out all the stops...making silly faces. I LOVE silly faces!


I couldn't get enough of Emily's eyes! And Emily was so easy to photograph...which of course I loved!

So sweet.

It make me so happy when mom and dad request pictures of just the two of them. I think they are so important. I think so many people stop doing "portraits" of themselves as soon as the wedding day ends. But love deepens and I think there is nothing better than capturing that love...the love of many years and kids together. So glad I was able to get these..they are some of my favorites of the day.

Oh how I adore this one!!

Green green everywhere!


Jen, thanks so much for contacting me for pictures. I had a great time with you guys!! I am sure I will see you up at school a lot this Fall. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lisa, the pictures are so great and thanks for all the compliments. I actually had to go out and buy something new for the shoot because I feel like I always have nothing good to wear!