Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Reunion Fun!

Stephanie contacted me to take some pictures of her family while they were all together for a visit. Some of the family members came as far as Colorado and Florida for the visit and I was honored to get to spend a few hours with them and capture some great pics of their visit.

We met at Forest Park on a HOT HOT evening. Everyone did so great and they came prepared with coolers of water and big smiles.

Check out the kiddos...such cuties! They did so awesome....did I mention it was hot?? They never complained and they seemed to enjoy their visit with their cousins and family.

I was able to grab some quick individual family photos too.
So sweet :)


This little sweetie had the prettiest blue eyes.


This is Stephanie and her "guys"...she was the photo organizer extraordinaire. :)

They stuck to a blue and khaki theme for clothing and it looked awesome on them...see what I mean, a good lookin' group :)




I love how this lil' guy is getting his toes :) I love baby feet....

And the whole group! A good looking bunch that is for sure!

Steph, thanks for planning this...I was thrilled to do it. Thank all of you for sweating it out with me and for being so kind and amazing to work with. I hope you all enjoyed the rest of your visit and that these photos make you smile :)

No comments: