Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family Coming Together To Celebrate a Very Special Birthday!

A 70th Birthday...of a Father, Husband, Grandfather and Great Grandfather....a legacy to be proud of.

This wonderful session came my way via one of my favorite clients Jody. Jody, Marc and Miss Morgan are the beautiful family that graced my blog a month or so ago. Jody's Dad was turning 70 and family was coming far and wide to be there to celebrate with him. And while people were in town..they all met with me.....which I was thrilled about.

I will be keeping the "chatter" to a minimum on this post and let these beautiful people and their love for one another speak for itself. Enjoy!

















P.S. This is Jody, Marc and Morgan...see you remember them :)

One more thing (yea...this not being chatty thing is difficult for me)....ALL children should have Grandparents this amazing and fun loving. These next few are my absolute favorites of the day!




Thank you a million times for letting me capture these images of your time together! Happy Happy Birthday!!

No comments: