Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Buddy

This is my buddy Alicia. She is great friends with my daugther Emily and I am her Girl Scout Leader. She is such a special little girl and has such an infectious smile.

I was so excited when her mom called me about taking some photos of her in her First Communion gown. Her mom is a riot...and I knew we would have a lot of fun. We meet up a week before the "big day" and I was a little nervous about Alicia getting her gorgeous dress dirty. But Alicia was so wonderful and cooperative that we got done quickly and the dress was just fine :)

I really enjoyed taking these...my first "First Communion" pictures...and I pictured her as a lil' bride. And wanted to capture her beauty and the pride that she felt in her special dress and veil.

">







I adore you guys! So glad we did this.
Congrats Alicia on your First Communion.

No comments: