Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

I love capturing families and watching the family dynamics between parents, kids, siblings. But I have to say I REALLY love capturing brand new families. There is just so much magic in those first months when you go from a couple to a family.

This family was a perfect example of this....they are totally and completely in love with their sweet baby girl and it was an honor to capture this special time and freeze it for them forever with my camera :)
This little sweetie had kind of a rough start by coming 3 months early, but she is just perfectly healthy and perfectly loved by her mommy and daddy.

Here are a few of my favorites of our time together.....



I will say, she is destined to have some beautiful blue eyes....she has parents with beautiful blues :) I had to of course talk about her amazing hair, it looks like she has highlights...so very "baby" hip. haha.
And I LOVE her sweet little expression in this one....



I posted this image on my Facebook Fan page and people went crazy! I think if I had a cutest baby contest on there...she would win hands down :)


She was giving us big laughs and kicking her legs...gosh I LOVE babies. I also love that I am able to bring out this quilt for some of my sessions. It was made by my Grandmother and I know she is smiling down from Heaven loving all the love it is getting. She might also be saying "Do NOT get any grass stains on it" :) I need to be more careful about my no shoes rule.....


Ok, I am going to quit rambling and let you enjoy the rest of these sweet little moments. But one more thing, here she is in her pink bow that she has worn since she was born. When she was first born and so very tiny it was as big as her head. I really enjoyed hearing stories like this and also that they try to take a picture of her in her pink bow every month to document her growth. I am glad they brought it along for our session.


This picture stuff is hard work...






It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and work with you. I know personally how
incredibly fast the first year goes and I am so happy to give you something tangible to
to look back on in the future at what a special time this is in your lives.
Enjoy every moment with her!! She is a doll baby!
Best,
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OK, that little angel's parents have to have been speechless with happiness after they saw these. What a beautiful little girl, and the way you captured her is so precious. I think the one of her yawning is my favorite. Another brilliantly captured shoot!!!!