Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Fun Times Two

Another great session arranged by a dear friend of mine from my girls school. This little extended family shoot was extra special because Trisha's sister and family were in from Michigan to visit. I don't think they get to see each other very often. It made it even more special because Trisha was getting to meet her nephew for the first time. We had a great time together, the kiddos are so adorable :)

Little Ellie is one of Riley's BFF's....she is such a sweetie, so it was extra fun for me to take her pictures.

Darling cousins :)




The happiest baby....I could of taken his pictures all night long. Sooooo stinkin' cute!




I love your spunkiness Mr. Vaugh :)





Tickle time....I love that Ellie is all focused and ready for her close up. :)


Yep, your turn Ellie....



Thank you guys so much for asking me to meet up with you while family
was in town. I hope seeing these pictures reminds you of your visit with
your loved ones.
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable happy little boy. Those pictures make me smile.
Linda