Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet New Addition

I was excited to work with this darling family again. And even more excited because they have a new addition, a sweet 7 day old baby boy. He was just as perfect as they come, beautiful blond hair and dreamy smooth skin. He was the best baby too, I did not hear him cry one time. Hopefully he stays that way for his mommy and daddy.

He also has a big brother and sister who are just in love with him. They are the easiest kids to photograph. I am not kidding, so laid back about it...plus they are gorgeous and extremely comfortable in front of the camera.

Take a look at one of my all time favorite newborn shoots :)












Thank you guys 100 times over. I know how hectic those first few days are and especially
with two other kiddos at home. Thank you for sharing your sweet new baby with me...he is
beyond perfect! I can't wait to do this again in the future!
Enjoy him :)
Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG! One of my favorites of yours of all time. Absolutely amazing, gorgeous, fantastic, beautiful, and a bunch of other wonderful adjectives. That Mommy and Daddy had to have had tears streaming when they looked at those!!!!