Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maryah Class of 2012

I knew I was going to LOVE taking Maryah's Senior pictures. Her mom Kelly is my bud and even though I don't see her as much as I like, she is one of those people that I can just pick up with like it was yesterday. I remember working with Kelly and hearing all about Maryah...and I think the first time I met her she was probably 12. Crazy how fast time flies!

This girl is COMFORTABLE in front of the camera....made my job easy peasy. She is so stunning with those amazing eyes of hers.....


I had to grab a close up of those lashes... so jealous :)














Ladies,
I loved hanging out with you all....I just wished that we had more time
to catch up! Soon though....very soon :)
Maryah...girl, you are a star! You gorgeousness is shining through
in all of these images...I can't wait for you to see the rest.
Your future is bright girl...I can't wait to hear about all your
adventures through your momma :)
Much love!
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ------------- LOVE LOVE LOVE ----------- especially the ROAD shot that I thought was COMPLETELY CRAZY! I love you and your talent, someday, will you teach me?

Kelly said...

Holy Moly!!! I think this has taken over as my favorite shoot of yours. The light was spectacular, and all that amazing variety in backgrounds. Those flowers are a STUNNING backdrop against such a beautiful girl!!!!!!!! Unbelievably AMAZING JOB :):):)