Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It is Fun to be One!


This fun little family were the winning bidders on a Gift Certificate I donated to The Goddard School (where one of my favorite client families attend). I was so glad they won and that I got a chance to spend the morning with them. Their home was gorgeous...and the light...to die for. I am thinking about asking them if I can rent a room as a studio space :)

And seriously....how cute is this little guy?!? The purpose of our session was to capture the big monumental first birthday :) He looks pretty happy about it too.

Some seriously beautiful blue eyes you have there :)

Oh yea...I am ONE :) Loved that he has learned how to show people how old he is going to be.

And time for some book reading, this was a favorite page. :)

It was awesome to meet you guys! I really enjoyed our little session and Happy Happy Birthday to one adorable one year old :)

No comments: