Friday, June 18, 2010

Melissa, Chris & Gavin

Meet this adorable trio. Boy, am I crazy about how their pics turned out. I think what I love about them the most is the "life style" feel they have....life style or photojournalistic is my favorite shooting style and I jump at the chance to do it when I am given the green light so to speak. I knew Melissa also liked more candid images...so it worked out perfect.

Melissa and Chris were just as nice as could be and I enjoyed spending my morning with them. And Gavin....Gavin is ENERGY...and dimples and adorableness all rolled into one. He wasn't too sure about my camera...but no worries, I am SN-Eaky! And he is cute as can be and my camera loved him.
Onto the pics.....









These next 2 pics of Melissa and Gavin melt my heart. As a mom of three I know how incredibly fast our children grow. In a blink of an eye Gavin will no longer be holding his mommies face as he tells her some important stuff...but he will show her how much he loves her in other ways :) I am just so happy to have captured these sweet little moments so they have them frozen in time. That my friends is why I LOVE this job!



I love the next series of 3 of Gavin....is he NOT the cutest!!




And Gavin with Daddy.....I could just tell what a FUN Dad Chris must be.

Love this one...and LOVE the light.


OMG, sooooo sweet.



Don't worry the apple trees at Faust Park were not harmed during this production ;)

And then we were off for a ride on the carousel and to the park to play....









Thank you M,C & G! I had such a nice time spending my morning with you...and Gavin gave me a work out (which is always a good thing. ha!)
Enjoy your summer!

No comments: