Monday, June 7, 2010

Amanda & Scott - In Love

I have been very excited to get this engagement session up on my blog. Meet Scott and Amanda...aren't they cute? ;)
We meet at Lafayette Square (one of my favorite places) and I had a blast exploring some new areas with them.
I loved their outfits...great styling!



The BEAU-tiful Bride to be....Amanda, your going to make a stunning Bride!


And her handsome guy Scott........


I love this one...and killer shoes, am I right?!?


Amanda, even with the possible bird poop-age....you guys looked HOT!


Seriously!! Like I am crazy....CRAZY over this one...one hot couple.

Yea, and this one too...wow!!






Scott has a great profile..don't you think? And Amanda with those eyes..holy smokes!

Gorgeous!

Hello my pretty.....yes, I am talking to the diamond :)

Yes, TWO bling shots...I have a bit of diamond envy :)



Amanda & Scott...you guys ROCKED it! I had such a great time with you. Thanks for fitting me in on your day off together, I know your schedules don't always jive. I hope you love your pics...and have a blast with the wedding planning :)

No comments: