Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Gustafson Family

This is another great family that I know from my girls school. Ben and my Abby are in the same grade...and are both going to be middle schoolers next year...ahhhh!

They were such a fun bunch and put up with me making them walk a thousand miles and climb boulders....and all that good stuff :)

Here is Isabelle and Ben....cute as can be. :)

Mom (Julie) told me Isabelle didn't like having her picture taken. She is such a natural beauty and the camera loves her...hopefully she liked just one of these pictures well enough that it changed her mind.


GORGEOUS!!!


And Mr. Ben, he is so cute...and look at those bright blue eyes. Abby says Ben is a nice boy...and I have to agree...he was so sweet during our session. Most young boys are not fan of pictures but I never got that impression from Ben at all.





And the whole family, I am so glad they picked blue...it was a great color for them (and one of my personal favorite colors.)


And Ben told a great joke...I love these "candid" shots.

I love how Julie is looking at Isabelle here...one proud momma!

Thank you G family! I had a lot of fun with you....enjoy your summer.

No comments: