Friday, June 4, 2010

Ted, Sara & Fynn

This is another great family. Ted (aka Dad) goes way back with my hubby...so I have been updated through the years about his little guy Fynn. When Sara (aka Mom) scheduled this session, I was excited to see them and meet Fynn for the first time.

We met on a hot morning at City Garden...good thing water was involved...kept us cool :)

Here is Fynn with his Daddy...too cute!

I love his expression in this one.

And meet Sara...Fynn's beautiful momma :)

We were all over that park...Mr. Fynn has tons of energy...I would love to have just a 1/4 of it pretty please. This is one of my favorites...I love the composition and the building in the back...plus the subjects are pretty cute too!


Hey big guy!





I loved these sweet moments......



Then it was time to get wet.....he had such a blast!!






A quick outfit change...then it was time to love on mommy :)

This is one of my favorites...Fynn was such a ham.

Ted and Sara you have a beautiful family and it was a pleasure spending my morning with you guys. Hope to see you guys again soon!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this family session, one of my favorites of yours.
Beth