Tuesday, June 22, 2010

St. Louis has the best parks......

St. Louis has the best parks....AND the best families :) This one was no exception!

Sundos (mom) and I had been chatting back and forth for awhile, so when I heard from her again to schedule a session..I was very excited to finally meet them. She even sent me some pictures of her family and I thought that was awesome! I felt that it gave me an idea of their personalities...plus it helped me recognize them when we met at Oak Knoll park. Double bonus!

And here they are...cute as can be..

These two were so sweet and kind to each other.



He really wanted to give me some grass ;)



Why hello cute brown eyed boy :)


I love love love this snuggly family pic.


A quick outfit change to cool off...and still as cute as can be.

Ending with my absolute favorite image of the session. LOVE!

Thank you guys for spending your Sunday morning with me...for suggesting such a great park that I had no idea existed...and for just being fun and adorable!
Happy Summer!

No comments: