Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ty & Jesse - Super Cool Blue Eyed Rock Star Dudes!

Meet Ty & Jesse. When I walked up to these guys and saw how absolutely adorable they were...I about danced a jig. Seriously there are some sessions that I want to jump up and down with excitement....everything...and I mean everything about this session was perfect. Two amazing young boys who were polite, sweet...funny as heck and with wonderful personalities and looks all their own. Plus they have an awesome mom and dad...mom obviously has amazing fashion taste because she picked out these super cool outfits....some seriously great styling.

I tried to shave off a few pics from my huge list of what I wanted to feature on the blog...but it was about impossible. So get ready for some major cuteness...and lots of it!



I love this one! We became quick buds...so I think this kissey face is for me ;)

Brothers and friends! They were so sweet to each other...seriously some amazing boys!



He has "all American good looks" written all over him.



Yea, and I went all artsy fartsy on this one...because I could :)







Ok, this one is going on a canvas and will proudly hang in my new office. How can you not love it...those blue eyes...that rock start attitude!


I love love love me some sun flair!




One of my favorites...


We were blessed with some beautiful light that night.


Smiles! Boys doing their thing....

This one cracks me up and the perfect pic to end a perfect session with!

Kristy, thank you so much for bringing your adorable boys out to meet me. They were perfect gentlemen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, these are amazing! Great job!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.