Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fun with Lisa & Rylan

Lisa & Rylan were so much fun, it felt like a friend who was a long on a play date and just happened to have a fancy camera. We had outfit changes, played "restaurant", danced...checked out the farm at New Town. It was a fun evening.

Here are the gorgeous girls...and this is my favorite image of the session. I see "canvas" when I look at this one :)

Rylan has the most beautiful blue eyes (you'll see what I mean shortly...) and they twinkled. And she is quite the twinkley little star herself.



Hi pretty girl!

I asked her how old she was...I love how kids show their age with different fingers. I think it is so cute she is doing it with both hands :)

Some tu-tu love :)

See what I mean...some amazing blue eyes on this girly.

Similar image but in black and white...I loved it just as much...decisions...decisions. ha.

We were playing "cook" or maybe it was "restaurant"...I think she was trying to decide what to order.
And what else would you do in a tu-tu but twirl...duh! :)

Lovin' on momma. Be still my heart.......

Girls, I had a blast with you. I am soooo thankful Kristy referred you to me...your CD full of beautiful images is on it's way to you.
Have a great 4th!!

No comments: