Saturday, July 3, 2010

What do you mean it was hot???

Seriously I have never seen 2 people look so amazing in 98 degrees before. I wish I had a picture of what I looked like after the session was done...it would truly make you appreciate how amazing they look.

Nina & Sofie were so much fun, so many things about Sofie reminds me of my youngest Riley....so I had big smiles all evening. They were so awesome...beautiful...funny...and never complained one time about the heat and let me tell you it was HOT.

I will start with my favorite image of the day....I loved it in black and white too, but wanted to put up the color so you can see Sophie's amazing eyes.


Within in 5 minutes we were pals and she was working the camera like a pro.

Gosh, I loved photographing this little girl...every single picture of her was amazing...I am jealous of people who are so photogenic but it makes my job easy :)









The mommy and daughter shots melt my heart. I want pictures like this of me with my girls...it is the little special moments. Like a funny secret that are the best captured and frozen forever.



Nina brought some sour gummy worms (smart mommy) and I love this next series of Sofie eating her "worms"....so cute!











How could I not resist the light and the beautiful lilies. I have shot in this spot before but I had to do it again...to beautiful to pass up. (oh, and I LOVE the sun flare!)

Some special moments with mommy. Still amazed at how beautiful and cool they look in what was one of the hottest days yet. Amazing!!




Thank you girls for shrugging off the heat and still meeting me. I had so much fun with you...think I might of lost 5 pounds of water weight, which is always a good thing :)
I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July together.

No comments: