Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Seriously Beautiful Family!!

This family is so beautiful....you can take one look at these pictures and see that. But what I saw after just minutes of meeting them really was beautiful. They are just so sweet together, so loving, funny and truly enjoyed being together. And when I asked Hanna and Christian (two teenagers) to hold their parents hands or even each others...they didn't bat an eye. We walked all around New Town and they were always hand in hand or arm in arm and the camera wasn't even on them. I knew from emailing Sandy that I would really like her, but almost immediately I felt like I had known her forever, just such an easy person to be around. It was such a pleasure photographing them as the loving and fun family they are.

Here is the beautiful bunch "chillin' " on one of the beautiful New Town front porches.
And here is Miss Hanna (hope I am spelling that right)....she was so extremely comfortable in front of the camera and it showed in her pics....are you kidding me with this "gorgeous-ness"


I love this picture of Sandy and Hanna, actually my favorite of the whole session. It is my favorite mother/daughter pic EVER. LOVE it!! The look on Sandy's face, so much love and pride...just beautiful. (And I have to say you look like sisters...serious!)

And yeah, Hanna is a Daddies girl...I have 3 "Daddies girls" in my house...the most awesome relationship are girls with their Dads.

Yea, I know we have a few years....but you guys have to call me for Hanna's Senior pictures....we had so much fun!

And next up is Mr. Christian...the guy ROCKS...so funny but also so peaceful. He just seems like such a grown up at his age. And yea Sandy, you are flippin' gorgeous!


Makes me Smile!

Love these of Christian.

Ok, he seriously pulled off my request for a serious look....nailed it!

He has him momma's beautiful eyes.

Stunning in black and white.

Love the "City" vibe of this one.

Favorite family shot.

I mean, how stinkin' cute are these two together....and did I mention.. ummm hello.....teenagers!


This one cracks me up! I wasn't going to put it on here...but I knew how much work it was for Christian to get up there....and look at him, he looks so proud :) And Hanna...my girl Hanna....strikin' her "Americas Next Top Model" pose. Hilarious. And ok, if there are any New Town blog readers....please don't report us ;) We also broke into the pumpkin patch farm thingy...shhhh.

Thank you guys for spending your evening with me....I seriously could of photographed you guys all night long....darn setting sun! :) You guys were truly a pleasure to meet...I love how much love and respect you guys have for each other and it came through beautifully in your photos and I thank you for that.
Hope you love them!

No comments: