Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adorable Little Boys Alert!

I was really looking forward to my session with this adorable family. I got to try out a new location (Tilles Park) and I always look forward to little boys. I know they have tons of energy...but it makes for some of the best candids. When they arrived and mom brought props....I was even more thrilled. I showed up with one little chair, she came with Adirondack chairs, books, bubble, balls....it was awesome!


Little "N" was so darn cute, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks!

I love this one....the boys love their mommy...that was so sweet to watch.

"W" was full of spunk....he said "I love your chair" when he saw my blue farm house chair...it made my day. "My chair" was a new purchase for me and to get two thumbs up from a little guy like that, I knew I did good :)
These two side by side hanging on your favorite wall....I can see it now!


And "N" showing off my new chair. OMG, those cheeks!


And this is my favorite. I am so glad Lisa brought these chairs and books, it made for some of my favorite pics of the whole session. Those two cuties just sat there and looked at books for a long time...and I didn't stop with the pictures. It was awesome.

Ok, the tongue hanging out...how stinkin cute is that!!!

I love this family shot.

The boys had so much fun looking for acorns and leaves. I love this one of "W" holding an acorn. I love Fall, and this pic totally reminds me of Fall.


Cheesy smiles and all....I love this one! It makes me smile.

Light, beautiful beautiful light. This one is my favorite. Little "N" was looking at this huge acorn we found, he was very mesmerized.

And off to the playground where boys can do what they love best....just to be boys!


Thank you guys for spending your Sunday evening with me....for bring the best props and for suggesting a beautiful park with gorgeous lighting. It was such a pleasure meeting you guys! Enjoy the rest of your Fall.

No comments: