Monday, November 9, 2009

Brothers

I got a call from Chad (dark hair) asking about a session with his brother Zac for a Christmas gift for their parents. My first thought was.....what a proud momma they must have...because I don't know many guys that would go through the trouble of setting something like this up...especially with an "on location" photographer...most would of ended up at Sears doing some cheesy poses with fake trees in the background. So Chad...I applaud you for having good taste and doing something like this that you know your parents will treasure.....especially your mom, right?!?

Ok, so like I said....that was my first thought. My second thought was brothers....like grown men brothers. How the heck am I going to pull this off without the "cheese" factor. Yea, and as soon as I met these guys I knew it would be easy!

First of all good looking guys....cool...polite and they knew just how to "pose"......so my moments of nervousness were gone.

Here they are......and I love this shoot...I love the stone pillars the angles they are standing at....looks like it could be on the front of an album.

See they totally nail the....standing close together but looking cool at the same time thing.
Mr. Zac, he just graduated from High School....he looks so much older than that to me. He was the quiet brother or at least that was how it looked to me.

Chad, who set it all up. Chad is friends with my very first Bride/Groom and paying clients Jennifer & Jeff....thanks for the referral guys!


Ok, so within 5 minutes of taking pics it started to rain....thank goodness these guys were so cool, a little rain didn't bother them at all. And I was also thankful to be at Forest Park because we headed up to the Worlds Fair Pavilion. We got a break in the rain and Chad suggested getting this shot with the fountain down below and I am glad he did, it is my favorite of the whole session. I love the fall colors back behind them.


We took shelter under some big trees too and they kept us dry.

LOVE this one too, with the fall colors and the leaves on the ground.

C & Z thanks for spending a rainy Sunday with me....for being so incredibly cool about running all over Forest Park looking for dry spots. Your parents have to be proud of what awesome young men you guys are. Your CD is on it's way....can't wait for you guys to see the rest.

No comments: