Monday, October 19, 2009

I "Heart" Baby Girls!!

This sweet lil' angel was so great to photograph. She was happy, slept and was awake (yes...best of both worlds) and she loved to be swaddled...jack pot. But most of all she has gorgeous parents who are just crazy about her.

I am starting off with my favorite...this one got the most ohhhs and ahhhhs from my friends and family when I showed it to them during editing. And it does have a magical quality to it (thank you good lighting) and her sweet little expression on her face....the best!

Ok, how adorable is she with her little hand on her chin!
OMG, I am a SUCKER for baby feet. This one is up there with my favorites...love it!

Well hello bright eyes!

Then she feel asleep. Look at that peaceful, beautiful little face.

Baby Fever....that is what I have just lookin at these.

Sweet baby girl in a basket. Smile!!



See...told ya...gorgeous mom and dad...and they are beaming with pride.


I love this one too, mom and dad's hands. You better believe these hands will be there to support her for many many years.


Thank you so much guys for inviting me into your home and sharing your sweet baby girl with me for a few hours. I got my baby fix holding her...my hubby appreciates that :) Enjoy her, they grow so fast! I hope to see her again...like in three months....hint hint. :)
Jen, your CD is on your way to you. Have a great Fall!

No comments: