Friday, October 9, 2009

Adorable Family & Super HUGE post!

Here is another family I just adore. My hubby has known "Mom" since he was a young boy and still remains best buds with her younger brother. I have watched these 4 adorable children grow. And I still can't believe Carson is a teenager. Gah!

Here they are in all of their "adorable-ness"

Ok, I love eyes! Green, brown, blue...love em. I truly believe they are the window to the soul. My "close ups" I feel are my speciality...and it is because it is all about the eyes. These kiddos had some of the most beautiful eyes ever!








Yea, I am one of those "artsy" photog's...so if you hate pictures of people without heads...look away. But if your like me and you love this type of look...then you will see why the image below is my favorite of the session. Actually one of my favorites ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE it...and on my website it is goin'.....
I just have to say one more thing about it...it is all about the baby of the family and the love that this crew of 6 have for one another...this photo screams that to me. Ok....I will move on ;)

Miss Carson, you are Gor-Geous...with a capital G!

This is the exact photo I had in mind when I bought my shabby little chair...thank you Chandler for making it come true for me.

These guys are so great together...my little three some would of been fighting the whole time....I didn't hear one cross word between these four. Such a sweet group!

And then it was tickle time.....I love the next two. They make me smile....just do.



I love the body language in this shot...Callie's head on her Dad's shoulder...Carson holding her Mom's wrist. And it was just natural for them...just what they did. Love it!

I love this tree, love the texture. Miss Callie pointed it out...thanks for the great idea Callie. It worked out beautifully.





Thank you guys for squeezing in this session in what I know is a busy busy time for you. I hope you love these as much as I loved taking them. You have such a sweet family! Enjoy the rest of your Fall....and I am sure we will see you soon.

No comments: