Monday, October 12, 2009

I ADORE this family!!

This adorable family met me out at New Town on the coldest morning yet this Fall...not only was it fr-EEZING....it was cloudy as heck. But let me tell ya, as I was editing these pics...the cloudy skies in black and white just blew me away. They just gave the pics such a dramatic feel...and I loved it.

Now onto this awesome family....gosh..where do I start. First off, mom, Suzanne...has the most awesome beautiful green eyes (you all know my obsession with eyes) and she laughs A LOT...which I love...and when she smiles her whole face lites up. She was a dream to photograph. And then her hunk of a hubby Matt....his laid back vibe reminds me so much of my hubby. Then of course there are the 2 extra cute boys. Put it all together and I had a family that was fun...up for anything, and gave me the green light to pull out my "artistic" card which made my day.

Look at those eyes....Love :)

Brothers and pumpkins...what could be better!
OMG, this image melts my heart. Matt was such a trooper...I am saying toss him higher, higher...and he nailed it. And there is that dramatic cloudy sky I was talking about. It is almost glowing.

I love this age...they try to hard when they smile....and it is such a short window of time that they do this...and these smiles always make the best memories.



Yes!! That is New Town to a T...and of course, think it fits Mr. Tanner too.


Here they are letting me try something new and artsy...and God bless them for that. I love this image....LOVE it!!

Ok, favorite of the whole day. This reflects everything I said earlier about this family...fun fun fun!! And Suzanne, this is what I would pick for a canvas.....k? k!
hee hee.

And the beautiful couple. I went heavy on the black and whites this session...but had to leave Suzanne's beautiful eyes in color for this one.

One, two, three....swing.......

Or, this for a canvas?? Or both :) Beautiful...light, interaction, grass a blowing...perfection.

What a little stud!

Have I said that I love this family?? Oh ok...just sayin :)

Peek-a-boo sweet baby boy.

How awesome is this old fashion red phone booth...I mean seriously, New Town is a photographers dream.

Thank you guys for braving the cold weather, not worrying about the wind...the clouds...and just trusting me. Thanks most of all for being so happy, care-free and flippin adorable. I hope to see you again and again and again. :)
Suzanne, thanks for passing my info on to so many people...you rock.
And thanks to my wonderful friend Meredith for introducing me to Suzanne in the first place. Even though we learned Suzanne and my brother in law were buds in High School...ok, now I am rambling...time to go to bed. :)
Enjoy your pics!

No comments: