Monday, October 26, 2009

I love my "Repeaters"!!!

You might recognize the adorable family on the left, they came back for more and brought the adorable family to the right :) I LOVE all my clients but the ones who come back for additional sessions just make my day. It is such a huge compliment and means so much to me....so thank you Ms Jen and Mr Ben for coming back for more and bringing Ben's sister and her family.

We met in Old Historic St. Charles, one of my new favorite locations. Here is the whole group looking as cute as can be! I love how the black looks against the red brick.

And here is Ben and Jen and their 3 adorable kiddos.
I just love these two :) And did I say I love this location! Love it!

These guys look so much more grown up since February...how does that happen??








Some brotherly LOVE. Love the green door...k?k!


And on to Dawn's family.....Dawn is Ben's sister. She smiles a lot...which I love. It must be from growing up with Ben....because he is hilarious! Oh, and how awesome is the ivy wall.

Love :)

You know how I love eyes......this little guy has the most gorgeous eyes.


Dawn's boys just love her...so sweet to see.

Dawn and her girl...she was so sweet, you can tell she is the best big sister and cousin. The leader of the pack.


Ok, I know I always try to pick a favorite with each session. And I just love the next series of three.....my absolute favorites. Who knew ice cream could turn into such a great photo prop!





I wish I had pics like this of me and my cousins when I was little. These will be family treasures...and that makes me smile BIG.






A lil' bit cute......

and a lil' bit crazy!

And I leave you with the picture that makes me smile the biggest. All the boys giving me their best "Power Ranger" moves. :)

Thank you guys so much! Jen, thanks for the repeat business and Dawn, it was so nice to see you again and meet your adorable family. I can't wait for you guys to see the rest. Your CD's are on their way to you.
Happy Halloween!!

No comments: