Thursday, October 1, 2009

Precious Baby Girl!

The month of September is "baby girl" month and I love it! Gonna start off with this sweet baby girl. Baby "R" is only 4 weeks old and oh so sweet.

Mom had this adorable head band that she made...love crafty mommies ;)

She was all snug in my basket happy as could be. So many of these images were calling for black and white...they just seem so timeless to me.

This has to be one of my favorites...I love so many I couldn't choose just one favorite. Daddy is a big guy...like way over 6 foot big...and I love this one of him holding his new angel in the palm of his hands.

First time parents, love it...they are so in awe of their new baby girl and the love is just pouring off of them. It was awesome to see and it is such a blessing to be there to capture these moments. I love my job!


Yea, another favorite...in the palm of mommies hand.

What a little beauty!

Jen and Ryan, thank you for sharing your sweet family with me, enjoy your baby girl.
Jennifer M....thanks for purchasing a gift card for Jen & Ryan, you gave them a gift that will last them a life time.

No comments: