Friday, September 14, 2012

Super Adorable Family!

I LOVE when I get a chance to photograph my friends family. It is extra special to me :)

I was sooo excited when Ruth asked me to take pictures of her darling family, because....are they not the CUTEST!! These kiddos, oh my! Melt my heart. And the BEST behaved 2 year old twins I have ever seen. The whole family was a dream to work with.

I LOVE the locations that we picked and I think it suited them well. I am also thrilled they let me drag them to a new spot that I have been wanting to photograph at for quite some time. :)

Get ready for some cuteness!!






LOVE this light!










You guys were sooo awesome!
Thank you for braving an EXTREMELY hot humid day and
for getting a little muddy with me :)
I think it was worth it!
Hugs!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cute family!!! LOVE the graffiti wall!