Thursday, September 6, 2012

Full Steam Ahead :)

This little gal has soooo much energy, she had me hitting the ground running :) But Oh My Gooosshhhh. I Looooovvveee what we got! One of my favorite shoots ever! I was grinning ear to ear editing these images and have so many favorites. This is just a few that I picked to show the blog world :)

She is the cutest little thing and as happy as can be. Her parents were awesome to work with and were huge helpers getting those smiles. She is going to be a big sister very soon, so excited for her!



Look at those eyes! Such a little beauty.





So smiley and happy :)



Gah, so jealous over these awesome eyelashes.





Did I mention her awesome eyelashes yet....well here is a close up :) I think I was eyelash obsessed. lol!



Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl!! I had so much fun, running, jumping,
laughing, singing and chasing ducks with you!
Hope to see you and your family again soon!
Lisa

No comments: