Friday, September 21, 2012

Hannah - Class of 2013

I LOOOOVE Senior shoots, they are honestly my favorite thing to shoot. And it is even better when you have an awesome, gorgeous, fun chick-a-dee like this one. Hannah = awesome :) Yeah, that was kind of cheesy...but seriously! I have worked with this family for years now and I could not believe that it was time for her Senior pictures, time just flies! I LOVE these images so much, very proud of them. :) I also had the best time with her mom (and little bro).....mom has such a fantastic artistic eye and I love that she loved all our locations :) Whole lot of love in that last sentence.
So on with the show.....and one GORGEOUS Senior!!








I can't even begin to pick a favorite...but this one is close to the top :)


LOVE! Brother and Sister,  having a little brother myself...this one made me smile BIG :)






Ka-Pow!!! I thought this could use a sound effect :)


Work it girl, she is so stunning!




I am so glad we got one with her and her gorgeous mom! Love!



It was so great to see you guys!!! I had the best time!
Hannah, you were a dream to photograph (just like I knew you would be!)
I know your going to have an amazing time at College and your future is full of
so many bright things! I get to photograph your wedding next, right...not rushing 
things though  ;)
Hugs!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Officially my Favorite Senior Shoot of yours of all time. AMAZING JOB, with a stunning girlie!!!!