Monday, September 3, 2012

Family Fun on the Lake and a Special One Year Old

Oh this little family, so darling! And their beautiful home served as the perfect back drop for this fun family shoot and celebration of the littlest family  member turning One!

I couldn't get over how big Colton is now, boy the changes a year makes. Crazy! He is just as cute and smiley as can be.
Loved my time with this family.....






Beautiful light, warm sun bouncing off the Lake.






A boy and his dog.....LOVE!



Cake time.....



It was so great to see you guys and explore your neighborhood. It made me
want to move to your neck of the woods :)
I am so glad I was able to capture you all at such a fun time
in your lives! Happy Birthday big guy :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing family shoot.
Lynn