Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blue Eyed and Brown Eyed Cuties :)

I just LOVE this beautiful family session in some gorgeous morning light. This family was so easy to spend time with, it was like talking to old friends. Their kids are ADORABLE, and I love that their little guy has these beautiful brown eyes and little sister has sparkly blue eyes. :) We had a lot of fun and I am in love with the images we got! Take a look of some adorable family love :)





These two were sooooo sweet with each other. They loved giving each other hugs and kisses, it was so sweet. They are going to be great friends as they grow.








Love this! Too perfect!



This is my favorite shot of the whole session! Love it!!!!


It was so great to meet your whole sweet little family! Krista, it was great
seeing you again. I can't wait to do this again :) You guys were awesome!
Enjoy your Fall!
Lisa

No comments: