Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Adorable 6 month old.....

I truly enjoyed meeting this little cutie and her family. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever had the pleasure of "shooting" :) She gave me the best expressions and was very happy to give big smiles for Grandpa. Her beautiful blue eyes are just to die for and her smile lights up her whole face.

We had hopes of going for a ride on the carousel, but unfortunately they were closed. That is ok, I absolutely LOVE what we got anyway.

Oh and I forgot to mention the name....she is Riley, and my youngest is Riley. One of my favorite names for two very sweet girls! :)

It was so nice meeting all of you, and I hope I get to spend some time with Riley again!
Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, I haven't had much time to visit lately, and I have to say these were incredible! What a little doll - you captured her personality perfectly!!! Great work Lisa :)