Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some Favorite Girls :)

I love it when I get to see some of my favorite clients again. I "shot" this duo last year on what was a very HOT day. And when Nina called me to set up a session this year, (I was thrilled to hear from her)..we thought early June, it will be nice and mild. Boy were we wrong. But I have to say, I was soooo happy when she didn't call to cancel and reschedule. I had been looking forward to seeing this beautiful mom-daughter duo because they are magic in front of my camera.

Let me back up, they are super easy to be around...fun, kind and so amazing together. So that equals magic. We explore, we talk....we take "sugar" breaks and all the while...I am capturing some of my ALL TIME favorite images when I am with these two.

I have had the chance to shoot a few mom/daughter or mom/son sessions. They are super special...and something I need to consider doing more often in my own life with my own girls.

Ok....onto the beautiful ladies :)









I love this next set of two. We were trying to convince "someone" to play hide and go seek around this big tree. She wasn't having any of it...but her little "shy" act was too adorable. And this girl, anything but shy :)


It's all about the accessories....love the cute Mickey Mouse ring from Disney!



 Dance with mom....nothing better.




Then it was time for a sugar break...last year it was gummy worms. This year they busted out the blue cotton candy.

 Which made for some very blue tongues :)



LOVE!!!!!


It was soooo great to see you ladies again.
Thank you for reminding me why I love family photography. You make
my job easy and your images are always some I am very proud to give you.
Can't wait until we do it again next year :) Whatcha bet...it will be a HOT day! ha ha!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! I have to have you do this for me and my girls!!!!