Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sweet Baby Maria

I love everything about newborn shoots. I love watching "big sisters" with their new babies, moms and dads who are exhausted but so head over heels in love with their new baby. When a client books a "first year session" with me. I am over the moon with happiness....because I get to watch these little ones grow up the first year. And this family is one that I know I am going to get very attached to...and I can not wait to watch sweet little Maria grow over this next year. Plus her mommy had her dressed in adorable little outfits with the best bows....so I know I am going to LOVE the fashion with this little one.

And I can not forget to talk about her big sister, who is so incredibly beautiful....but also a huge helper and sweet as can be. I LOVE what I got of this family and thankful the weather was pretty enough for us to spend some time outside in their green green grass :)

This one kills me....and OH MY!! to those eyes :)

See what I mean by "amazing" big sister....Maria is one lucky little girl to have this big sister in her corner.
She had a birthday coming up....and every birthday girl needs her own pictures to document the big day :) Tell ya what....Tyra Banks watch out....she was a natural in front of the camera.

I can NOT wait until 3 months....I had such an amazing time capturing these. Excited to see what the next year brings. Oh...and we will have to do a Maria & Mason photo shoot one day too :)

No comments: