Sunday, June 19, 2011

Talkin' about my Generation :)

I have had the pleasure of shooting this sweet little family many times and I truly enjoy each time I see them! They are so sweet and enamored with their little girl.

When I got a message from Gen asking if they could schedule a "multi - generational" shoot, I was very excited. Grandparents are soooo very important and I miss mine every single day. I know the amazing bond my girls have with their grandparents, and to dedicate an entire session to the love of many generations is something very special. I hope they will treasure these images for many years to come.

Here is the star of the show...getting a helping hand from mom and Grandpa. :)




 Showing us her skills on the stairs.





 We did a lot of walking and hand-holding during this session, but when the 1 1/2 year old wants to walk....then we walk :)

This session was such a pleasure! Can't wait until we get together again.

No comments: