Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cuties Times Two

I was very excited to book my first family session that involved twins. These two little guys and their super sweet big sister were a ton of fun! I have always LOVED twins. My cousins are twins and both of my maternal grandparents are twins. I think there is an incredible bond between twins, one that us "non-twin" people would ever fully understand. 

These little guys had very distinct and very different personalities but it was so cute to watch them interact with each other. Even at just one year, I could already see their sweet bond. We did do some first birthday cake pictures, but the boys weren't having it. I told Katie that even though they were crying instead of eating their cake that she will love these pictures 20 years from now. Mommies always look back at the "imperfect" pictures and appreciate the moment in time that they captured!

Ok, enough chatter....onto this adorable family!






 They are lucky to have such an amazing big sister!


 Love those cute dimples!


 They loved their first wagon ride.









Thanks, guys! You were so much fun to shoot and your kids are great. Hopefully they dived right into their cake at their birthday party!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How in the world did you get 3 kiddos to be soooo adorable and cute at the same time???? AMAZING, and so sweet as a family :)