Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 Months Already!

I am so lucky to be able to capture this little guy throughout his first year...but geez does time fly. It feels like just yesterday I was shooting his newborn session. He is very close in age to my new little niece, and it really feels like these cuties are growing in the blink of an eye.

And holy cuteness! He was all smiles for mommy and happy to hang out in his toy box for a while. Mommy Lori always has super cute props. This time she wanted to see if he would sit in his toy box and I think he did a really good job.


Then Lori mentioned that she wanted to get a shot of the back of his shirt. The first thought that came to me was Ok, let's put him on his belly. But she walked over and propped him up so he could hold onto his toy box and he flippin STOOD UP! At 3 months old! And very well, might I add. Maybe this is normal but none of my girls did this at 3 months. I have a feeling he is going to be walking very, very early. Watch out Mom and Dad!


 This expression he is giving me...I think he looks just like his Daddy.


Such gorgeous blue eyes! 3 month olds have the cutest expressions....it's like they are just figuring out all the funny things their faces can do.


Look at this smile!





 And some cutie piggy toes....


One of my favorite of the session. LOVE.


 I love that we were able to get outside. There was beautiful light on those beautiful blue eyes.

You know I can't wait until next time guys! See you in a few months!

No comments: