Monday, June 6, 2011

The Bailey Crew

This family waited a long time for this shoot. I sold a Gift Certificate (I LOVE when people give the gift of photos to loved ones!!) to this gang way back last fall. So when we finally got together, I was really excited to finally meet them.

They were awesome! Big groups can be difficult to shoot sometimes, and it is hard to pull out the super creative cards when you have groups of 10 people or more. But this group was so kind and easy to work with. I was able to get a ton of cute, candid, "in the moment" shots that I love.

This family also did a great job at coordinating their outfits. Big groups can be hard to "dress" for a photo shoot, but the bright white and yellow with small pops of pink and blue in this group look awesome against all the summer greenery.

 Here is the whole good lookin' gang......

Another hard thing about shooting big groups is getting everyone to smile and look at the camera, especially when there are kids in the group. But these kids were so incredibly well behaved and sweet. And I love when kiddos want to hold hands with their parents.....and not because they have to :)

Givin' Grandma and Grandpa some love :) Grandpa was awesome at getting huge smiles and laughs out of the kiddos. I am not exactly sure what he was doing behind my back....but it was super funny!

Brothers...and they were kickin' it old school :) I understand this was a move they would do in pictures when they were younger. So #1....I'm so glad they did it for me and #2.... I am really impressed at the strength and flexibility. ha ha!

Thank you guys for purchasing that Gift Certificate way back when....and realizing that photos are a gift that turns into a life long treasure :) It was awesome to meet you all! Happy Summer!!

No comments: