Thursday, June 9, 2011

And there were Four!

I LOVE watching the families I work with grow...and add new "little members". I was soooo happy to hear from Jody recently and I was even more happy to hear they had a new addition in their family.
I headed over to get some "one" month photos...and also some 3rd Birthday photos. And since Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Molly were visiting....it was the perfect time for a family photo too of all of them.
Don't they look great.... :)



 The sweetest big sister :)


 Love these sweet little moments, seeing a family grow from 3 to 4 is pretty awesome.
 Since "somebody" was turning three....we wanted to get some pictures just of the birthday girl. First we headed upstairs to play in her room. It is simply the cutest room....mom has awesome taste :)
 I love that she is such a girly girl. I have a few of those at my house too.


 Then outside for some swinging, boy was it HOT at 9:30 in the morning, so we didn't last long. But I absolutely love this series!!


 And hey....we can't forget about "B" man :) Love his hair (it might be obvious...but I certainly think he gets it from his momma). So wide awake.
 And getting a little hug from his big sis.
 Time to sleep, ahhhh....nothing like a sleeping baby.
Thank you for calling me to document this new stage in your
life. It was awesome to spend time with you guys...like always :)
I can't wait to watch your new little guy grow. Hope to see everyone again
soon. Happy Summer!!
Hugs - Lisa

No comments: