Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Things are Just so Easy.....

Some things are just so easy....like having this amazing family in front of my camera. Seriously...between two adorable sweet daughters and parents they are obviously still crazy about each other. It was perfection.

We had to reschedule once because of the rain...but it ended up working out in our favor because we had a perfect night :)

Here they are.....

I love this next series of three...makes me smile big time.






Work it girls..... :)



And how about this beauty.....I love her blond hair with her brown eyes...what a stunning combo.
And she was sweet as pie...I could of taken her picture all day long.

You find the most delicious light in the strangest places :) I say that because up that hill in the background is a BIG pool...and parking lots and lots of not so pretty stuff....but this spot..was divine. There I go using some "new words".



This family pic just knocks my socks off....don't know what it is about it...well, obviously the beautiful family is pretty amazing. But there is something else...the body language, lighting...I don't know. But it is in my top 5 Lisa Kelly Photo favorite family pics ever!

And I am just as crazy about it in black and white.


Soooo excited, I get to take this beauty's Senior Pictures in a few days. Can't wait Jordan...woot woot!! We are gonna have a blast!

And jumping for joy....so cute!


Thank you thank you thank you....100x over Tojo Family. I had so much fun with you guys. It is awesome clients like you that make doing what I do a dream :)

No comments: