Monday, September 27, 2010

Nick - Class of 2011

Meet Nick...he is a Senior at Fort Zumwalt West...Class of 2011. I really enjoyed my afternoon with Nick....with his "all American" good looks...sweet laid back charm. He was a breeze to work with. Usually...well not usually...but a lot of times the "Senior guys" I get in front of my camera would rather be anyplace but there. But Nick never made me feel that way...he was up for anything and was nothing but kind and polite the whole time.

He has such beautiful eyes...and you will see throughout the post that they change color depending on what he is wearing. Super cool!

I will let you enjoy this handsome young man.....




I love that he brought the BEST prop ever!!






I remember trying hard to make him laugh...he was such a good sport.




I love this..."who ME??" look ;)




Cathy....thank you so much for contacting me....Nick is an amazing young man.
Nick...thanks for rockin the camera!! Good luck deciding on colleges....and enjoy your last year at Fort Zumwalt West. Your future is going to be astonishing!