Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun with The Parker's

Nicole and I go way back....back to High School. We were perfect angels too...about fell out of my chair laughing as I typed that.
So I was excited when Nicole asked me to photograph Dennis' family as a gift for his mom's birthday. It is a surprise...shhh...if you know Dennis' mom...don't tell. Nicole is an awesome daughter in law...not only did she get everyone together for photos...but she is also planning a surprise party in her mother in laws honor.

Dennis' mom lives in New Town...which of course is where we decided to meet for photos. So some of her friends were kind enough to ask her to breakfast so that we didn't risk running into her. Soooooo, since we knew she was gone...we thought her house would make a great spot for some photos :)


The gang.....

And the adorable grandkids......

Cousins are so much fun....

Had to grab some individual pics of each kiddo....they are my favorites of the day. :)










And some individual family pics....I loved that I didn't have to beg too hard to get him to hold his sisters hand. :)

Here is Nicole and her beautiful family....

It was great spending my morning with you guys....thanks for baring the heat with me. I know these big family sessions get a little hectic...but you guys made it fun!
Nicole, it is always so great to see you! Your family is beautiful!

No comments: