Friday, September 24, 2010

Seriously Blessed.....

I have the pleasure of photographing some of the most beautiful people...inside and out. The Rojas' family was a perfect example. Look at them...seriously, they look like they belong in a magazine...but it is their kindness and fun, laid back spirit that made our time together so magical. I have these sessions where I walk away with so much joy and love for what I do, and that is exactly how I felt when I left my time with this amazing family.

Here they are...told ya! One good lookin' bunch.


I loved watching the dynamics of this group...Brittany, the big sister to two little brothers...Alex the middle child...quiet and kind of serious...but I could see the spark of fun in his eyes....then Joe...the baby...the "clown" of the family. :)



They even climbed a wall for me....love it!

Brittany...you are fierce girlfriend! Gorgeous!

The definition of cool.....and I was cool too...see...that is me reflected in her sunglasses :)




Alex...in his serious cuteness.



And Joe...your momma is gonna be chasing the girls off before too long.



And the smokin hot parents....Ok...seriously, the pics I got of Michelle and Rob are my favorite "married mom & dad" pics ever. These two rival some of my engagement and wedding couples. So obviously in love...and so amazing in front of the camera. Usually when I ask a set of parents to do much more than just smile at the camera...I get those uncomfortable looks...embarrassed maybe? Not these two...they were AMAZING...I could of taken their picture all day.


Ending with another favorite.....this was a special request from Michelle...and one of my favorite poses.
You guys ROCK! Can't wait to spend more time with you guys in the future!!
Thank you a million times over for making my picture happy heart soar!

No comments: