Saturday, September 11, 2010

Caitlin & Devin - Part Two

Part Two of Caitlin and Devin...I went a little overboard and posted a TON of pictures. But I couldn't bring myself to take any off....I just love them all so much. This wedding was so incredibly magical. Caitlin and Devin completely trusted Kelly and I and were so amazing in front of the camera...and with that trust...and their amazing love for each other...amazing things happen. And since I did post so many...I am going to talk less and let these beautiful photos speak for themselves.













Caitlin doesn't think she has a good "serious face"...I have to disagree....wowzer! gorgeous!



And onto the ring ceremony. The reception and cocktail hour took place at Malmaison in St. Albans. It is such a beautiful location with lush gardens and beautiful brick...it feels very Tuscan to me. Caitlin and Devin had a ring ceremony for all of their guest in the gardens.

Look at these cuties!

I love that they walked in together.


And their guests were so happy to see them.....such love all around on this day.


Here is a quick little story.....it was hot and humid (August in St. Louis...gotta love it) so Devin's fingers were a bit swollen and Caitlin had a problem getting the ring on. But she worked and worked at it...with a big smile on her face the whole time.




And VICTORY! Yeah!

And a kiss for the new Mr & Mrs.

Caitlin showing her new mother in law her "bling" :)

How gorgeous is this cake??? And it was soooo yummy...if I do say so myself :)

Things got a little messy.....

Some details....and beautiful details they are.....








There were so many adorable sweet kids there having a great time. Like these sweeties.........





And first dance....

And let the party begin....in all the weddings I have been to or have photographed...I have never seen a group so ready to dance than this one. As soon as they opened the dance floor it was PACKED...everyone dancing, singing...celebrating. I loved it!



Reception - Malmaison
Cake - Sarah's Bakery
Flowers - Mary Tuttle Floral
DJ/MC - Millennium Music
Caitlin's Dress - Amore'
Second Shooter - Kelly Ferguson of Kelly Ferguson Photography
Lisa...thank you a million times over for asking me to be there to capture these amazing moments. I loved every single second of it.
Caitlin and Devin....you guys are such an amazing couple. May all of your days be as magical as this one!
Much Love!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

No SERIOUSLY, you need to quit your day job and be a full-time Wedding Photog!!!! You are a ROCK STAR!!!! These brought tears to my eyes. They must be absolutely in-love with what you got. Great job Girlie :)
Oh, and thanks for the plug - you truly have the most amazing heart. Huge hugs to you.

The McCain's said...

Lisa,
I am in shock and awe at what I have seen so far. The pictures are incredible. Of course, I may be a little prejudiced as I am the mom of the beautiful bride! But, thank you for capturing such a beautiful story in photos that we will treasure forever! Your talent and creativity is beyond words
Thank you!
Lisa McCain