Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Caitlin & Devin - Part One

The preparation of this wedding started a little differently for me. You see, I had not met or even talked to the bride Caitlin until the wedding day. Yep, and now normally that would of sent me into a complete panic....but I had wonderful meeting with the next best thing...Caitlin's beautiful mother, Lisa (gotta love her because she has a great name). Lisa was referred to me and called me to set up a meeting. Caitlin and Devin live in Utah and Lisa was handling all of the wedding planning. Caitlin had given her mom full control of everything and as Lisa described Caitlin as the "most laid back bride I will probably ever work with" I have to tell you, I love to hear those words ;)

Lisa was so delightful and hearing about the details of the wedding day had me very excited. And let me tell you.....Lisa did an AMAZING job. Caitlin and Devin's wedding and reception was so elegant and beautiful.

Caitlin and Devin were married at the LDS Temple in Town and Country. Kelly (my fabulous second shooter...and my right hand...literally) and I arrived in time to catch Caitlin and Devin make their exit as husband and wife. And they had pure JOY in their expression...I knew right then that it was going to be a magical day.


The beautiful Temple were they where married.

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Devin Moss....look at those smiles!!

The grounds around the Temple were absolutely beautiful. We grabbed some family photos and wedding party photos there before we headed to Malmaison in St. Albans for the "ring ceremony", dinner and reception.

Kelly and I called this "The Wedding of Beautiful People"....seriously every single guest was just gorgeous. And not only were they gorgeous...they were some of the kindest, most welcoming people ever. That is true beauty..inside and out.
Caitlin and her "girls"....see....pretty flippin beautiful, huh!

These are some of Devin and Caitlin's friends...they were a blast! I love this shot.

These next two were captured by my second shooter Kelly Ferguson. Have I mentioned lately that she rocks......well, I thought I would say it again ;) And show you a couple photos of hers to prove it :)



And the wedding party...they were all family. I love that! I think of course you need to include your friends in your wedding party if that is your thing. But family...there is no better way to honor those wonderful siblings than to have them be such an important part of your day.
And how stinkin' adorable is this group........

Beautiful....just absolutely beautiful!!


And Lisa was right, Caitlin was so extremely relaxed and laid back. Working with her and Devin was like a dream...I even pinched myself a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming ;)
I can't wait to show you Part 2 later this week....Caitlin and Devin gave Kelly and I complete creative control of their bridal pictures...and I am so crazy about the end result.
Stay tuned for Part 2 ;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Girlie, I can't get enough of these!!! What a gorgeous event to capture, and what a great job capturing it!!! You should be so happy with the talent you are blessed with - what a gift you have :)